Registration for International Cyber Expo 2023 is now live
Nineteen Group’s International Cyber Expo, an award-winning annual cybersecurity event created by the community, for the community, today announces that registration for this year’s event on the 26th and 27th of September 2023 at London Olympia is now open. The event will once again showcase an impressive line-up of talks, demonstrations, and senior-level roundtable discussions led by reputable experts in the field; not least, Chair of the event’s Advisory Council, Ciaran Martin CB, Professor at Oxford University. To register for FREE, visit: https://ice-2023.reg.buzz/eskenzi-press-release-launch
With over 135 exhibitors and more than 4,800 visitors from across the globe attending its inaugural standalone run in 2022, the two-day event proved to be among the most inclusive, well-rounded, and attended cybersecurity events in the calendar. It caters to industry professionals of all backgrounds, from start-ups to established vendors, software developers to C-Level executives.
Since its launch, the show has secured two award wins. International Cyber Expo won ‘Best PR campaign’ at the recent Exhibition News Marketing Awards 2022, and its live Immersive Cyber Demonstrator was named ‘Best Feature Area’ by Exhibition News Awards 2022.
“We are thrilled to be opening registration for International Cyber Expo, our London-based cybersecurity event, in its second consecutive year. We have already received an astounding amount of interest from both exhibitors and visitors alike, and we cannot wait to reconvene in September this year for another great event,” said Rachael Shattock, Group Event Director at Nineteen Group.
Attendees will have the opportunity to network with esteemed guests, including senior cybersecurity professionals from household names such as Google, Microsoft, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Network Rail and Boohoo; as well as government representatives from across various departments, like the Home Office. Highly regarded members of International Cyber Expo’s Advisory Council such as Nick Bell (CEO, National Cyber Resilience Centre Group), Dr Emma Philpott MBE (CEO, IASME), Paul Chichester (Director of Operations, NCSC) and Juliette Wilcox, CMG (Cyber Security Ambassador, Department of International Trade) will also be walking the show floor.
International Cyber Expo 2023 event highlights will include:
- Global Cyber Summit: A combination of roundtable discussions, fireside chats and presentations that will look at real cyber issues impacting us today and in tomorrow’s interconnected world. This year, the Summit will explore themes such as the cyber skills gap, international perspectives surrounding the rise of artificial intelligence including ChatGPT, as well as the recent introduction of significant legislative changes in the industry. Uniquely, this year’s Summit will also look at the Russian cyber attacks on Ukraine and elsewhere, from a Ukrainian perspective with close advisors to the country’s government agencies weighing in.
- Tech Hub Stage: An opportunity for vendors to launch products/services and talk about real-life applications and case studies of game-changing solutions.
- Senior-Level Roundtables (by invitation only): An intimate get-together of 8 - 10 Chief Information Security Officers and other senior representatives exploring the latest challenges they are facing, and their insights on emerging trends.
- Immersive Cyber Demonstrations: Professional actors from Crisis Cast deliver immersive demonstrations on how to prepare for cyber threats, explore vulnerabilities and survive in the new age of information warfare.
- Connect+ Live: A meeting service to connect qualified international buyers with sellers based on their buying needs.
- International Pavilions: A range of International Pavilions expand the market opportunity and international nature of this high-level cybersecurity event.
- Government Zone: With support spanning the Home Office, UKDSE, UK Cyber Council, Joint Security and Resilience Centre (JSaRC) and more, the Government Zone provides a central meeting point for visitors to network and discover the latest projects and plans for the UK’s future with the most senior and influential figures in UK Government departments, organisations and agencies.
- Cyber Griffin Tabletop Exercise: The award-winning tabletop exercise is designed to explore the decisions that people make in real-life scenarios in order to protect their businesses from modern-day threats.